Just beginning your dental journey or looking for more ideas on how to save for retirement or anywhere in between? You’re in the right place! Join us weekly as we interview dentists and financial professionals about how to best fuel your journey to FIRE (financially independent retire early).
#75 Why Do Dentists Retire Late? – The Gold Crown Podcast
In this episode we investigate why dentists retire 7+ years later than the average American. Our guide is an article published by Amanda Bateman in Dental Economics that offers 5 reasons that might explain why this is the case. Enjoy! You can read the whole article below: https://www.dentaleconomics.com/money/article/14214867/why-dentists-retire-7-years-later-than-the-average-american-and-how-to-fix-that
- #75 Why Do Dentists Retire Late?
- #74 Best Areas To Practice Using BLS Data 2021
- #73 Quitting Your J.O.B. With Dustin Heiner
- #72 Investing With Your Own Rules with James Ledbetter Part 2
- #71 Investing With Your Own Rules with James Ledbetter Part 1
- #70 When To Lawyer Up In Dentistry with Justin Morgan
- #69 Student Loans in 2022 with Rob Bertman
- #68 Rent Or Buy Your Home?
- #67 2022 Update Episode
- #66 Everything You Need To Know About Stocks